Monday, September 7, 2009

I AM SORRY...........I AM BACK.

Hello guys,

Its me once again,your blogger William Jackson...It has been too long you have not received any of my posts!!First of all receive my sincere apology as it was not my intention to leave our loved blog not updated.

It was my last and hectic semester at my recent University as I was about to get done with my Bcom degree so it was so hard for me to bring the updates from me,Exams and job findings was among the reasons that made me to stay quiet for all that time.I hope I have been forgiven, and today I come before you and not as a student but an auditor of a certain company here at down town Dar es Salaam.I would like to say thanks to the lord the almighty for all he has done in my life,I have reached at the top so when i see down where I am coming from its when I realise the power of his mighty hand.

I would also like to say CONGRATULATIONS to all those who have completed their college education just like Anselm and others,and i hope the lord will bless you to find a good job somewhere better,I know when you were entering Universities you had a adream of good life and better days and you will real graduate when you make it out of the streets.For those who are still at school...that is a golden opportunity use it effectively bcoz opportunity comes once in a lifetime...and when it is gone,it is gone forever and you will leave with the fact that you lost it forever if you do not use it wisely,so watch out students!!
So lets join our hands together for the revival of our blog,you are all welcomed and lets share the ideas and updates from wherever you are.

You are all welcome once again.
yours,
William.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and Congratulations on your graduation and for securing a job.
Welcome aboard.

Any news about the pass of comrade Gervas Mkili?

Anonymous said...

I think u should hand over the blog to a student, 'coz u no longer one.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congraturation William,when I was visiting tis page and found nothing upgraded I just knew that kitabu was driving U Crazy pole sana Kaka and once again congraturation for completing your degree and securing a job,normally very few people manage to get employment as soon as they've done with their Universities/Colleges even before their transcripts are out.
About our blog,it is better if William will keep on moderating this page rather than handing it over to another person(a student),the issue kwamba he's is done with his BCom doesn't disqualify him or any other else of his nature from being a member of this society,afterall no doubt that continuing students will benefit lots by learning from us who have completed our College/Universities degrees.
Eeh bwana,kama tulisoma tukamaliza salama kwanini tushindwe kuwashauri wadogo zetu na wao wakafikia haya mafanikio yetu.